Hostinpk.com Resellers have the ability to self-migrate customer accounts via the ZamFoo Migr@tor Tool. This tool can be located in your WebHostManager Control Panel. This powerful tool can be used to restore a single account or even hundreds of accounts. This "How To" will explain how to migrate an account from one host to your account.
1. Terminate the NEW customers account from your WHM if it already exists. The account transfer will fail if the customer account already exists on the server.
2. Log into your clients OLD cPanel Account and perform a full system backup from cPanel. This is often called a cPMove File. This can take between 1 minute to 2 hours depending on the size of the account.
3. Download the output file to your computer, DO NOT extract it.
4. Create an FTP Connection into your web site and browse to the "migration" folder, This is found in the base of your /home/ directory and upload the cpmove file into the base of the "migration" folder.
5. Log into your WebHostManager and locate the "Migr@torÂ Plugin"
6. Select "Queue File"
7. Click once on the migration file
Account migrations are done in the order queued. The system automatically performs one account migration every 10 minutes to prevent high server loads. They are performed in the order that they are queued. If you are required to move a large number of accounts, please contact our support team and we may be able to change the migration thresholds.
NOTE : All Alpha, Master and Reseller Accounts will have access to the Migr@tor tool
NOTE : You may queue as many files as needed
NOTE : As a Best Practice, Reseller Accounts Should be processed prior to sub accounts otherwise ownership goes to "root"
NOTE : Large Migrations are only performed after hours.